Friday, February 24, 2012

My thoughts and desires...

thug life
...or just thoughts.

I'm not a big fan of the Rhetorical Analysis.  It's really formulaic.

That's beside the point.

The process went well.  I learned a lot from the class lectures, the supplemental guide, and my peers.  Peer reviews went way better than the OpEd reviews because there was more time devoted to them.  Not being able to talk for five minutes straight was arguably the hardest thing I've ever done, but my paper was efficiently critiqued.  From the mouth of two classmates came direct direction, astute analysis, and careful critique.  I enjoyed looking at different forms of rhetoric, and writing this paper during all of the Republican debates really worked well.

 This has helped me to analyze rhetoric in the world around me and to analyze what people are actually trying to say.
I think I've become a better person because of it.  It's been fun.

2 comments: