Thursday, February 23, 2012

Compare and Contrast


Happy Pancake
I know it's late... I just jumped out of bed.

I think the peer review we had for the RA was more efficient and better than the analysis for the OpEd.
In the OpEd analysis, we read each other's articles in class and hurriedly tried to come up with improvements and criticisms.  Although helpful, the RA peer review was more in depth.  We analyzed the papers the weekend before and read the rubric in order to fully aide our peers' writing.  We were able to come up with more improvements and suggestions.

The peer review for the RA was better because we were able to take more time to analyze each other's articles.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. As a side note, did you put the pancake picture on here in honor of National Pancake Day? If so, that's awesome. If not, it's National Pancake Day on the 28th! Free pancakes at IHOP for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pancake!! And FREE PANCAKES!! That just made my night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you woke up in the middle of the night and remembered to do this blog post. That cracked me up. Oh and I completely missed National Pancake Day despite the fact that I set a reminder on my phone.....haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pancakes. But I missed National Pancake Day. Sad day...

    ReplyDelete