Friday, January 6, 2012

Time to start school

Hey so this is Ruskin Lines IV, aka "The Boss", using a blog for the first time.  My great grandfather is the first Ruskin and all of the first born children carry my name.  It is an honor to have this tradition in my family and I definitely will name my child after me.  I desire to live up to the reputation of these men, if not improve their status, and to do great things in the world.

  I am so excited to begin school and to extend my knowledge of the blogosphere.  I was born in Gilbert Arizona, love pictures of cats and play guitar.  I enjoy long walks on the beach, Facebook stalking and symphonies written in the key of B flat.  I also use a lot of sarcasm in my writing and daily communications with my fellow man.  Follow me, tweet me, Facebook add me and we'll have a party this year.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha couldn't agree more with your enjoyment of "long walks on the beach and Facebook stalking." Well done on the humor, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete